Home / Solutions / Direct Exchange Access / BM&FBOVESPA Direct Access
BM&FBOVESPA Direct Access
EPAM provides pre-certified connectivity solutions for direct
BM&FBOVESPA PUMA Trading System Unified Market Data Feed
(UMDF) and Order Entry Interface
B2BITS BM&FBOVESPA FIX/FAST Market Data
Adaptor allows application to subscribe to one or multiple
instruments, supports all the features of BMF&Bovespa New
Trading System Market data feed including mandatory TCP
- Connects and maintains connections to the
Puma Trading System UMDF via UDP (Instrument Definition Stream,
Incremental Stream, Market Recovery stream)
- Supports all market data types available at BM&FBOVESPA
- Provides ability to fill gap when packages are lost
automatically using high performance recovery methods (TCP
Recovery, Market Recovery, Natural Refresh, Market Recovery with
- Hides FAST details from the client and applies FAST decoding
- Provides C++/Java
API to receive product and instrument definitions, market data
events and order book updates, market data FIX
messages via call-back interfaces
- Provides ability to load BOVESPA configuration file to use
connection parameters and FAST template file to adjust FAST decoder
- Automatically builds and updates order books from market data
snapshot and incremental messages
- Provides ability to add/delete fields and/or messages, change
BM&FBOVESPA EntryPoint engine is FIX Antenna® based
low latency solution, designed and pre-configured to fully support
BM&FBOVESPA EntryPoint Order Entry Interface of
PUMA Trading System.
- Connect and maintain connection to
BM&FBovespa Entry Point.
Order Entry Interface message flow (Order flow, Executions,
Security Definitions, Quotes, Trade confirmation) and
- Allows access to multiple market segments (derivatives,
Equities, FX) through a single EntryPoint session.
- Provides the drop copy functionality for the confirmation of
orders, modification requests, cancel requests and fill
notifications entered via the EntryPoint interface available
through one or more FIX sessions.
- Lower latency order processing.
- 100% FIX 4.4 standard compliance.
- Provides ability for pre-trade risk control.
All solutions described above are equipped with rich UI simplifying configuration and maintenance of chosen solution, as well as allowing monitoring session statuses and parameters in real-time.
The deployment of this solution will provide the following benefits:
- Pre-certified with BM&FBOVESPA
- Quick start and benchmark samples assuring prompt familiarizing with the software
- Re-use of a proven and certified technology with direct market access
- Reduced time to market and cost of implementation & operation
- Lower technical risk for support and maintenance
- 24x7 support provided worldwide
- Availability of having solution customized to end-user specifics and requirements
- Availability of "on-demand" software escrow