Home / B2BITS / Partners / Apar Infotech
Implementation and Service Partner
Backed by Warburg Pincus and Headquartered in Pittsburgh USA,
Apar Infotech Limited is a leading global IT
services provider, US$ 63 Million in size, with a 1500+ employee
base, and a presence in 10 countries. In Europe they are based out
of Maidenhead in the UK and specialise in building bespoke
applications, co-product development, implementing standard
software packages and providing application integration and support
maintenance services around them. Apar help many major clients to
significantly reduce their IT costs and take advantage of the
Business and Technical Benefits of S.T.P.
Apar FIX Practice Credentials
- All members of their team are fully trained and accredited by
- A wealth of Experience in Operations, Consulting,
Conceptualising and Developing Applications in areas of Banking,
Financial Services and the Capital Market.
- Apar are Members of the Global FIX Protocol Exchange Working
Group, which focus efforts on Exchanges and their usage of the FIX
- Experience of working with many Exchanges.
- Apar represents India on the regional FIX Committee in
- Active Members of the Worldwide FIX Protocol Organisation for
Encryption and Exchange Connectivity.
- Apar has written a number of Financial Solution Software
- Clients include Stock Exchanges, Citibank, ANZ and Deutsche
- An On-line Investment Banking and Wealth Management system has
been developed by the team for a Major Investment Bank in the
How do Apar develop / deploy solutions?
When deploying new systems within an organisation, very often
internal resources are limited, or dedicated to other business
priorities, so finding skilled resources to progress strategic
projects can be a real business issue. To address this, the Apar
Banking and Finance Group are available to assist your team,
bringing together a wealth of technical skills, financial business
acumen and robust project management. The Apar Engagement Method
- Providing highly experienced, technical staff to work as part
of your team.
- Working on managed projects with clearly defined deliverables
on a Time and Material basis.
- Executing projects on a Fixed Price / Fixed Time basis.
Executing projects on a fully outsourced basis from their
development centres in UK, Singapore, US or India to give clients
the benefit of optimal cost of execution.
Back to Partners List