Home / B2BITS / News / Corporate News / B2BITS releases new 2.7 version of FIX Antenna
14 December 2011
B2BITS releases new 2.7 version of FIX Antenna
Systems' Capital Markets Competency Center is proud to announce the
release of our third generation FIX engine - FIX Antenna v.2.7.
v.2.7 is the result of extensive Research &
Development as well as client feedback and is a major improvement
over earlier versions. This release includes a large number of new
features, bug fixes and enhancements:
and optimized performance
- FIXDictionary component added - allows clients to dynamically
load custom dictionaries
- Ability to choose Full specification or Custom specification
(contains only utilized fields).
- Switching to Custom specification allows improving
- FIXMessage::toRaw method up to 1.5 times.
- FIXMsgProcessor::clone up to 1.6 times
- Parse and newSkel 10% improved.
- Ability to use persistent storage based on memory mapped file
which allows improving latency two times
- List of available samples has been extended
- Ability to use prepared messages: only fields which change
values should be set, so the process of message assembling is much
faster and a message is sent directly to socket.
- For a full list of changes please see the Version History.
B2BITS would like to offer you to evaluate and migrate to FIX
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+1 (888) 378-0666 (USA), +44 (207) 758-9830 (UK).
Previous news | Next